Keep your pool clean and clear with regular filter cleanings.
Allow us to take the burden off your hands!
We can pre-schedule your cleanings so that you don't have to worry about it!
Clean and dirty swimming pool filter cartridges
We are not able to service some 2-story solar systems. We will need to look at your specific situation to determine if we can complete the service.
Swimming pool solar
1. Clients are responsible for maintaining the water level in their pool. In order for the pool to properly filter, water levels should be AT LEAST half-way up the tile line at all times.
2. All equipment should be of appropriate size, operational, and ran on a regular schedule. Davis Pool Service is not responsible for the maintenance or operation of the equipment.
3. All basic chemicals are included and stored on our vehicles. All other chemicals such as algaecides, phosphate removers, shock, calcium hardness, stabilizers and salt are not included and will be invoiced separately if necessary.
4. Davis Pool Service does not service or maintain automatic pool covers or their components (ie: vaults, tracks, motors, pumps, etc.) A cover specialist should be contacted for repairs, maintenance and/or cleaning.
5. The homeowner is responsible to maintain code compliance with the city on issues such as fencing and gates, backwash/waste lines and all other applicable safety issues.
6. Service invoices are billed on the 15th of each month for that same month of service and are due on the 30th. Service will be suspended if payment is 60 days past due. There is a $35 fee for each returned check.
7. All pricing is subject to change.
8. In the event of extreme weather conditions, your service maybe modified or postponed. There may also be an additional clean-up charge for pools that require excessive debris/mud removal.
9. If in the event, we arrive on our regular scheduled day and we are not able to access the pool there will be no credit for this missed visit. We will do our best to reschedule your service but make no guarantee that we can accommodate the extra visit.
10. The client is responsible to contain and restrain their pets.
11. Service limit: 40 minutes per week.
12. Davis Pool Service will not be held responsible for any mottling of plaster. Since plaster is composed of natural materials, a certain amount of shading, mottling and color variation is to be expected over time.
13. Davis Pool Service does not remove calcium or lime scale build up from any surface of the pool, tile, or stone.
14. Davis Pool Service operates on a 48-week schedule. We are closed for business the week of Thanksgiving, and the week of Christmas. The other two weeks are reserved for sick-days and/or unforeseen events. We will give you as much notice as possible.
15. Service may be terminated at will by either party with no advance notice. Your invoice will be prorated for the service received that month.